Throughout this project brief we have tried to be as sustainable as possible by reducing our amount of wastage and time by making sure we used the fastest and most effective method to produce a high quality piece of work. The main aspect we tried to reduce as much as possible was the paper wastage as this was a print based project. This was difficult as we needed to do more than 1 test print due to the group not being content with the overall design of our ethics poster. Aside to this we only undertook 2 test prints and 1 final print therefore I feel as though the paper wastage was limited as much as it possibly could have been.
We considered the ethical implications for my project, the main ethical implication four the poster was copyright infringement, however the statistics could also have been an ethical implication. I ensured that there was no copyright infringement throughout the poster as all work was created by us and also all of our statistics were non-biased and were balanced therefore the ethical problems were limited as much as possible.
For me I personally feel as though this project as allowed me to step forward as a socially conscious designer in someways as I have been able to reduce the amount of paper wastage by doing less test prints.
My personal target in the future would be to always ensure that I am consciously thinking about how the audience could interpret my work, and to remove all potential upsets in my designs if need-be.