As a group we underwent two test prints, the first test print being our initial design concept and after the test print we realised that we needed to adapt our design slightly. The second test print was on A3 paper and was the final design idea and from seeing it printed out on paper we realised that we were not happy with the colour scheme background that we chose, therefore we changed it from beige/ brown to a light blue. This was a much better colour choice as it worked well with the illustrations we created, making them stand out more.
Here are the two test prints we did:
Although from the lighting of the photograph on the left, you can see that the background colour is different to the blue we chose in the final test print. I am happy with the progression we had made between the two designs with the limited 2 hours we had left before the presentation deadline.