When doing my test prints for my double page spread I noticed there was a major issue of which would cause the final print to be costly, so it is a good job that I noticed the issue early. When test printing the dimensions of the print were incorrect and the reason for this was because when I selected my spread to be printed on A3 Landscape it printed them at a scale of 60%. This meant it was printing at 40% less size than expected, causing a smaller print than it should’ve. Here are some images of my test prints below.
Prints measurements turned out to be 14.5cm x 18.5cm instead of 20.5cm x 26.5cm. Therefore I knew for my final print that I needed to ensure the print was going to be of the correct size and with the extra bleed of 5mm to meet the needs of the brief.